The HR Recruiter & Admin Support assists with the recruiting of hourly positions and other HR administrative work, including interview scheduling, candidate expenses processing and filing. The HR Recruiter & Admin Support carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruiting, orientation, clerical, and HRIS work.
This is a full-time position with benefits but is estimated to end after 6-12 months. The incumbent will be eligible to apply for other internal roles.
The BAF HR Team is a full collaborative group who is dedicated to the success of all of our team members. We are focused and dedicated to doing a great job but also like to have a good time together and support each other. You will be a part of this awesome team!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure facility is staffed to meet production requirements by proactively reaching out to candidates to present BAF jobs in a manner that entices candidates to interview and want to work for BAF. Understanding and executing the hourly hiring process in an organized manner to create a great candidate experience.
- Consistently maintains back-end recruiting process including dispositioning candidates in the applicant tracking system, closing candidates in a professional manner and ensuring a seamless on-boarding for new hires.
- Recruits, interviews and selects hourly/operational employees for hire. Conducts onboarding of new employees including the facilitation of new hire orientation, benefits enrollment, verifies I-9 documentation, submits new employee background checks, and maintains all documents and personnel files.
- Plans and executes employee events relevant to hiring, benefits, and community involvement as it relates to recruiting.
- Responsible for the correct employee data. Processes employee changes of status timely and without error in the HRIS system and completes necessary paperwork.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in recruiting and administration duties preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Ideal candidate for this position:
- is a high-energy, enthusiastic, with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- commitment to lifelong learning
- interested and willing to reach out to the candidates or potential candidates in recruiting efforts via phone or in person at on-site recruiting events
- possesses a base knowledge of recruiting and Human Resources best practices
- is able to work with internal and external candidates as well as with all levels of leadership
- is self-motivated and possesses excellent organization, planning, and time management skills
- is tenacious and detail oriented
- willing to work through tough situations with a "can do" attitude
- always looking for a better way to streamline and complete tasks