Idaho Central Credit Union is looking for an Human Resources Advisor to perform employee relations work. This new position reports to the Senior Vice President of HR. Due to ICCU’s rapid growth, this position is being created to assist managers from all departments with unique situations related to employee performance and managing within the law.
- Mentor department managers to administer corrective action that improves performance
- Coach managers to conduct fact-finding interviews and coaching sessions with compassion and confidence
- Write effective responses to Department of Labor unemployment claims
- Resolve grievances and investigate whistleblower concerns to maintain ICCU’s award winning culture as a Best Places to Work in Idaho award winner
- Help managers create effective documentation
- Advise on complex cases related to FMLA, short term disability, and ADA accommodations
- Create EEOC/Vet Reporting and Affirmative Action Plans that enhance diversity and inclusion
- Analyze HR metrics. Implement strategies to maintain low workforce turnover and high employee engagement
Bachelors/Masters Degree or equivalent experience. 5 to 7 years HR experience preferred. Excellent ability to communicate with all Credit Union personnel and departments. Ability to analyze behavior and make recommendations for improvement. Ability to maintain confidentiality of Credit Union and member records at all times.
Ability to deal with sensitive and tense situations. Professional in appearance, attendance, quality, and quantity of work performed. Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union.
-Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, typing, counting cash, etc.).
-Sit for extended periods of time.
-Lift 20-40 pounds of applicable supplies including but not limited to copy paper, cash drawers, marketing material, etc.
-Repetitive motion using wrists, hands, and fingers.
-Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator, computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the essential functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent of the job.
Must be eligible for membership at Idaho Central Credit Union to obtain employment.
Idaho Central Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.