Bayer-HRBP Advisor Crop Science- Soda Springs, ID Opening Available
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is an onsite role-but will be Hybrid, 2-3 days a week at site, the other days can work from home.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) Advisor Crop Science, are to:
- Provide strategic leadership and coordination for all Human Resources (HR) activities;
- Serve as a strategic consultant to assigned client groups on a broad range of organizational issues of critical importance to the business;
- Anticipate business needs and provide realistic solutions aligned with business objectives;
- Have thorough understanding of the business and engagement with the business leaders, translate the business requirements and challenges into relevant HR actions and initiatives;
- Ensure the implementation and application of agreed upon Bayer HR directives, policies, processes, systems and programs throughout the local Sub Group, Service Company or the Group Platform organization and strive for best practices in the standardization, harmonization and alignment of local HR activities, but always with the business requirements in mind;
- Develop and monitor workforce plans for client groups;
- Partner with recruiting personnel and hiring managers to provide guidance and influence key staffing decisions;
- Execute effective local Talent Management (TM) initiatives in line with the global Bayer Group TM strategy to attract, identify, assess, talent of strengths and development opportunities, develop and retain the right employees and to maintain a powerful talent pipeline;
- Support management in the preparation of employee development plans;
- Provide guidance and direction to supervisors and managers regarding performance management, performance improvement plans, progressive discipline and other employment practices;
- Partner with client groups to develop and/or assess the effectiveness of career paths, align their operations and employee capabilities to the overall strategic directions, job ladders, and job descriptions;
- Ensure validity and consistency of use within the business unit;
- Effectively communicate HR products, perspectives, services, programs and policies to management and employees and implication on business strategies;
- Consult in close collaboration with Law/litigation on ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable employment laws and Bayer policies;
- Support and execute organizational changes (Restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and divestments) providing appropriate solutions form the HR perspective;
- Provide additional special project support to HR, employees and managers as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Master's degree with at least seven years of experience OR Bachelor’s degree with at least nine years of overall HR experience which includes a combination of HR Business Partner/Generalist/Specialist expertise across various business functions or industries;
- Strong Coaching skills and the ability to influence without authority;
- Confidence in autonomous decision making;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations issues;
- Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve complex business challenges;
- Demonstrated expertise in effectively managing/implementing large organizational redesign;
- In-depth knowledge of HR processes, programs, policies and systems;
- Experienced in multi-disciplinary project and corresponding change management;
- Role model for the Bayer LIFE Values, Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, and Efficiency.
- Previous experience supporting Commercial organizations;
- Experience working in a global environment and matrix organization;
- Experience working in a complex, ambiguous environment.
*Domestic Relocation Available.