This is a Full-time, Salaried position with remote work optional.
Under the direction and in collaboration with Talent Acquisition Manager, this position is responsible to design and execute creative recruiting strategies to engage top talent through multiple channels (social and professional networks, targeted vertical-specific communities, etc.) and manage candidates from outreach to offer. This position will provide an exceptional candidate experience while serving as a subject matter expert & partner to business leaders and hiring managers across their respective client group. This position is also expected to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers demonstrated by meeting and exceeding goals set for the role.
· Act as a consultative, talent acquisition subject matter expert by applying best practices for full lifecycle recruitment and strategic talent acquisition
· Facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process; including defining/determining strategic sourcing, recruiting, interviewing approach/process, selecting decisions, and offer acceptance process.
· Conduct Intake meeting with hiring manager to include a review of Service Level Agreement (SLA), review requisition and job description, ideal candidate profile, interview process, and salary range expectations
· As appropriate, leverage Recruiting Coordinator to pre-screen candidates, schedule interviews, and debrief sessions
· Participate in the interview process and facilitate interviewer debrief sessions supporting the Hiring Manager is selecting the most qualified candidate for the role
· Manage the candidate experience to include follow-up post-interview, offer and acceptance, and post-hire
· Prepare and extend offer, engage in initial salary negotiations (as appropriate), manage final offer acceptance
· Manage position requisitions from posting, disposition candidates, place silver medalist candidates in future talent pool, and close reqs in the ATS and Laborlytics
· Drive the development and implementation of comprehensive recruiting plans that leverage Ardent branding and marketing techniques to engage both active and passive candidates
· Collaborate with key stakeholders and hiring managers to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
· Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on market trends, competitive insights, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
· Demonstrate the ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find talent through understanding of the organization and Ardent employee value proposition
· Utilize recruitment tools such as our applicant tracking system and sourcing platform for workflow tracking, communication, and management of candidates
· Facilitate continuous improvement via measurement tools, scorecards, and recruitment analytics
· Represent Ardent Health for recruiting purposes at networking and industry events, job fairs and conferences, colleges and universities, etc.
4-year BS/BA degree preferred
1 to 2 years of Recruiting Coordinator experience preferred
1+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience – Healthcare experience preferred
1+ years of experience developing and executing comprehensive strategic sourcing and recruitment plans preferred
1+ years of experience working in an internal applicant tracking system (ATS) - iCIMS a plus
Proven ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile and appropriate match
Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills
Ability to positively present Ardent and open roles to potential candidates
Experience gathering data on recruiting trends and preparing and presenting recommendations to improve talent sources
Proven ability to work independently in a remote environment and demonstrate self-motivation to meet and exceed goals
This position leverages recruiting experience and knowledge and focuses on applying innovative creative strategies to attract top talent Ardent Health. Incumbents focus on providing an exceptional candidate experience that compels top talent to join Ardent Health. Successful Talent Acquisition Consultants grow their career into management level opportunities in Talent Acquisition including TA Manager and Director roles.