Full Job Description
We are looking for an HR Generalist to undertake a wide range of support activities within our organization. An important part of your role will be to act as our company culture champion, coordinating employee recognition, ensuring smooth communication, and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You will also assist in creating and implementing policies, processes, and documents.
This position is key in modeling our values and ensuring our HR department is organized and operates smoothly as we attract, hire, and retain our employees.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Coordinate employee recognition with local Managers
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Update employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
- Coordinate projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Manage employee requests regarding HR issues, rules, and regulations and seek help when needed.
- Assist in payroll preparation
- Recruit and source employment candidates. Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
Communication skills: Excellent speaking and listening skills to share information effectively, while paying careful attention to concerns and questions from employees and job applicants.
Decision-making skills: For reviewing applicants’ qualifications and for working to resolve employee disputes.
Detail-oriented: When ensuring the workplace is compliant with labor standards and when maintaining records.
Interpersonal skills: For interacting with all employees while conversing and connecting with people from various backgrounds and experiences.
Organizational skills- The abilities that let you stay focused on different tasks, and use your time, energy, strength, mental capacity, physical space, etc. effectively and efficiently in order to achieve the desired outcome.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location