Frazier Industrial Co.
Recruiter & HR Administrator
Frazier Industrial Company, a Material Handling industry leader in structural steel storage racking is seeking a Recruiter & HR Administrator.
This position, located in Idaho Falls, Idaho, will be responsible for recruiting for all positions at this location. This will include writing job descriptions, posting ads, interviewing candidates, coordinating interviews with other hiring decision makers, coordinating start dates with candidates, reference checks, and candidate tracking, and arranging for pre-employment screenings. Attendance at career fairs and setting up job fairs will also be required.
Other responsibilities include support of the HR administration of the Idaho Falls plant, and cross training with the Office Manager to assist during their time off. The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for performing HR-Related duties on a professional level, working closely with the HR team in supporting organizational goals. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, benefits administration, training, onboarding, employment law compliance, payroll, safety, etc.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of recruiting and HR generalist experience is required. Experience in a manufacturing or construction company is highly preferred.
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now a plus.
- On-boarding all new hires and assist new employees with new hire paperwork.
- Perform terminations.
- Process all FMLA and workers compensation leaves, issues and claims.
- Assist in the investigation of employee issues raised by managers and/or employee complaints and/or issues and prepare necessary documentation. Facilitate actions to resolve the complaints and/or issues.
- Experience with processing applicants through the complete recruiting lifecycle; i.e. orientation and all new hire paperwork.
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to actively engage with the surrounding communities
- Perform Market Analysis and Marketing
- Ability to travel, as needed, to other Frazier sites.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor.
- Detail oriented, with ability to handle a fast pace environment and multi-tasking, and quality work.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws, regulations, and practices.