Title: Recruiter/HR Generalist
Link to job: http://www.marcomllc.net/careers/posting.aspx?id=P3WuVRTISc4=
- Experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Reviews and assesses applicant education, experience, training, and other qualifications.
- Schedules interviews and coordinates interviewers or panels.
- Consults with hiring managers to understand roles to be filled and profiles of ideal candidates.
- Informs candidates of job duties, responsibilities, work schedules, compensation and benefits packages, and career advancement opportunities.
- Prepares and extends job offers. Verifies employment eligibility, gathers necessary paperwork, and performs reference and background checks as needed.
- Notifies applicants of rejection.
- Travels to help recruit candidates