EICAP, here in Idaho Falls, has an HR Director position open.
The Human Resources Director will lead Human Resource practices and objectives providing an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and goal attainment. The HR Director will be instrumental in the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce in a non-profit community services organization for 150 employees. The HR Director is responsible for overseeing Benefits Administration for the Agency. The HR Director, with guidance and approval from senior leadership, will direct the company HR policies and/or programs in support of the Agency’s strategic objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
• 3-5 Years demonstrated experience in Human Resource leadership roles/responsibilities
• A demonstrated ability to lead, negotiate well, to influence, without absolute authority
• Experience leading diverse teams & effectively interacting with all levels of employees and management
• Proven coaching, communication, and listening skills
• Ability to handle adversarial situations
Salary is somewhat negotiable, DOE, but is targeted between 55K and 60K.
Additional information can be found at https://www.eicap.org/employment/