This is a unique HR opportunity to make an impact in the medical field!
The Idaho Skin Institute provides expert dermatology care in the communities of Pocatello, Burley, and Rexburg.
The position a one-person HR role located in Pocatello (with occasional travel to ISI’s other clinics).
- Determine effective sourcing alternatives and facilitate sourcing of applicants. Assist with the screening and interviewing process to identify the most qualified applicants. Facilitate offers of employment and conduct onboarding process for new hires.
- Maintain Employee Handbook and administer employment-related policies, practices, and procedures in compliance with ISI’s policies as well as applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist in supporting ISI’s culture and values aimed at excellent quality of care as well as genuine and personalized service.
- Responsible for employment-related documents/forms, job descriptions, recordkeeping, and ensuring all employment records are appropriately maintained. Maintain HRIS and applicant tracking data and compile reports as needed.
- Provide assistance to employees and clinic leaders in resolving job-related issues and general employee relations situations. Coordinate performance coaching and appraisal process.
- Coordinate employment-related training and maintain credential tracking to ensure it remains current.
- Primary point of contact for questions related to benefit plans and programs such as health insurance plans and time away from work benefits (i.e., paid time off and leaves of absence).
- Partner with clinic leaders on applicable HR projects and further develop and maintain HR policies, practices and processes.
- Perform other projects or assignments in support of the clinic(s) as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Three years administrative experience preferred, with at least one year in human resources highly preferred.
- Moderate understanding of federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office and other applicable programs.
- Professional maturity, including ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle employment situations appropriately and with sensitivity.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org