Human Resources/Payroll Specialist - Full Time
Locations Chubbuck, ID, Preston, ID, Idaho Falls, ID
Symbii Home Health and Hospice prides on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values CAPLICO- - -Celebrate, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Intelligent Risk Taking, Customer Second, and Ownership. How we do it: CELEBRATING successes large or small. We hold each other ACCOUNTABLE with respect and professionalism. Our PASSION FOR LEARNING allows us to teach our team members the latest and most advanced Home Health and Hospice education. Our LOVE ONE ANOTHER atmosphere shows we work as a team with trust and compassion. The growth we have experienced reveals that we are INTELLIGENT RISK TAKERS with our processes and procedures. But what really sets us apart from all the others is our CUSTOMER SECOND philosophy. Employees are our main and most important focus. We achieve job fulfillment by promoting OWNERSHIP through the independence that Home Health and Hospice offers. Join us as we PROVIDE LIFE CHANGING SERVICE to all those we touch.
Job Description Summary
The Human Resources/Payroll Representative is responsible for coordinating all new hire onboarding, maintaining personnel records and incorporating the information into payroll and documentation system.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Prompt data entry for all employee information into system and back-up to employee responsible for logging of visits pertaining to payroll.
- Prompt data entry for all employee information into software for payroll and deduction purposes.
- Coordinates reports and additional information to Executive Director/Administrator and/or management personnel in a timely manner.
- Maintains proper records, files and receipts for all offices in regard to payroll process and deductions.
- Correlates information needed for distribution of W2’s at the end of the year.
- Maintains personnel files according to policy.
- Assists with orientation of new employees and distributes Employee Manual.
- Posts current open positions in proper recruiting websites, filters resumes for appropriate candidates and reports to proper supervisor.
- Assists with the interview process.
- Attends Clinical Accountability Meetings and reports current and past due performance reviews, discuss open positions and assists with employee performance improvement plans.
- Reports and conducts post injury investigations regarding Worker’s Compensation claims.
- Attends Executive Team meetings and assists in agency personnel development.
- Conducts exits interviews with terminating staff.
- Acts as a consultant to leadership team for employee development.
- Responsible for distribution, communication and data reporting for Employee Satisfactions Surveys.
- Implements and monitors Employee Recognition programs.
- Performs other necessary functions as assigned by the administration, Director of Operations and governing body.
Symbii Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. The Pennant Group, Inc. is a holding company of independent operating subsidiaries that provide healthcare services through home health and hospice agencies and senior living communities located throughout the US. Each of these businesses is operated by a separate, independent operating subsidiary that has its own management, employees and assets. More information about The Pennant Group, Inc. is available at http://www.pennantgroup.com.
If interested, please apply here: