Kuubix Energy is sitting right in the middle of a renewable energy revolution and is poised to be a national powerhouse in the solar industry. We are the fastest growing solar installation company in the US per the Inc 5000 and just secured a capital event worth up to $104M through 2022. We are looking to add a recruiter to help us with this exceptional growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A RECRUITER
· We are looking for a local recruiter who is highly motivated and willing to grow with our company.
· Full-cycle recruiting including job posting, pre-employment screening, interviewing, and employee onboarding
· Utilize behavioral interviewing techniques to evaluate and screen candidates against required skill sets.
· Interviews, screens and selects top candidates based on hiring manager needs.
· Planning and attending recruiting events
· Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
· Must be able to use our Recruiting database and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
· Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
· Resume search for hard to fill positions
REQUIRMENTS OF A RECRUITER:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Interviewing and recruiting experience
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Experience utilizing a variety of recruiting tools (ads, social media, networking) to source and attract top talent
COMMITMENT TO KUUBIX VALUES
· Willing to contribute, commit to and increase the application of the Kuubix values of Knowledge, Unconventional, Unity, Balance, Integrity and Xcellence.
What We Offer
· Health and dental benefits package for full time employees
· 401 K with a company match
· Holiday pay, floating holidays, and paid sick days
· A family atmosphere where employee and customer satisfaction is a top priority
· Growing business with plenty of growth and learning opportunities
Apply online: https://kuubixenergy.com/careers/