Job Link: https://inl.taleo.net/careersection/inl_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=16048&tz=GMT-06%3A00&tzname=America%2FDenver
Make history with us as we retain, develop and support the industry's best, brightest and diverse talent on earth! Sounds pretty good right?!
We're looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team here at Idaho National Laboratory (INL)! Not only will you be the subject matter expert for all HRBP services of an assigned INL organization, you'll also have the opportunity to further shape and impact INL's one of kind HR service delivery model all while positively impacting talent outcomes across the whole lab.
We are disrupting the energy industry as we embrace the new normal and the windows of opportunity as we usher in the next generation of energy.
- Directly responsible for strategic talent management functions and tools such as performance management, employee development planning, succession planning, manager/employee training, and developmental tools like rotational, telecommuting, and out-plant assignments.
- Coach and mentor new and veteran managers relative to their responsibilities for human capital management, and provide new manager and refresher training when needed.
- Collaborate with other HRBP members and participates in group discussions and core HR functions such as Compensation, Staffing, Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Diversity etc. as well as with members of other directorates such as Business Management to collaboratively address customer needs.
- Work with management of all levels within customer directorates to assist in development of their strategic plans, attaining their human capital related organizational goals.
- Bachelors Degree plus five (5) years relevant experience or Advanced degree plus three (3) years relevant experience.
- Type of degree includes; Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology, Training, Organizational Development, Sociology or another related degree from an accredited university.
- Relevant experience includes; professional experience as an HR generalist, HRBP or in the areas of labor relations, employee relations, training, organizational development, compensation or other HR disciplines.
- Requires a basic understanding of human resources laws and regulations (i.e. FMLA, ADA).
- Salary Grade: 200/210
- Note: This is a multi-level posting and the selected candidate will be placed at the appropriate level dependent on depth and breadth of relevant experience and skills
INL is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy’s mission in nuclear energy research, science, and national defense. With more than 5,000 scientists, researchers, and support staff, the laboratory works with national and international governments, universities and industry partners to discover new science and development technologies that underpin the nation’s nuclear and renewable energy, national security, and environmental missions.
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Our vision is to change the world’s energy future and secure our nation’s critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements:
To be eligible for employment at INL males born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS). For more information see www.sss.gov.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When applying to positions please provide a resume and answer all questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for consideration.
Benefits & Salary:
We have an extremely competitive salary structure, robust relocation package, and phenomenal benefits. For more information, please visit: https://www.inl.gov/careers/benefits-overview/.%20.