Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Human Resources Business Partner you will provide strategic HR and talent support to designated leaders and employees at one or more HCA facilities. You will work to create a desired workplace culture and an engaged and productive workforce through HCA’s policies, programs and practices.
What you will do in this role:
- You will engage designated leaders to understand talent needs of the businesses and define people strategies
- Partner with the VP of HR and the Labor Relations Center of Excellence to support Labor Relations strategy
- You will provide HR observations related to departmental issues in meetings and one-on-one to help develop appropriate initiatives
- Advise leaders on learning and organizational development which includes program implementation such as ensuring completion of employee development plans, updating the succession plan and implementing other programs and tools
- Support employee relations, ethics, or compliance investigations
- Prepare managers for the compensation planning process and provide compensation budget information
- Perform worker’s comp intake processing, support applicable employee leave of absence or return to work administration at facility level
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree
- You must have a minimum of 3+ years in relevant work experience
- 1 or more years’ experience must be in a HR department
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.