Title Financial Corporation is looking for an HR Director in Blackfoot:
Are you a HR Professional interested in your next career challenge? Have you accrued experience in most things HR related? Better yet, maybe you have experience within the financial and/or real estate lending industry?
If you’re ‘nodding yes’ to these questions, you’re likely the professional we want to visit with…
This opportunity is a great next step for an HR professional to advance in their career, while making a difference across the culture of our multi-state organization. This role will be critically involved with; program development, systems analysis, networking, travel opportunities, and the use of creativity in a multi-state, fast-paced and growing organization.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been searching for, give us a call!
Career Opportunity: Corporate Human Resources Director (Exempt, Full-time opportunity, On-Site)
Company: TITLE FINANCIAL CORPORATION (TFC: 500+ employees – Idaho, Montana, Wyoming)
TFC Headquarters: Blackfoot, Idaho, USA (commuting distance from Idaho Falls or Pocatello, Idaho)
Travel Requirements: 15% – 25% of scheduled work assignments
Salary Range: Starting at $90k year DOE
To apply (or get more information): Email Ryan at RyanC@aehr.org Or phone (406) 248-6178 (Note: Associated Employers is facilitating this search on behalf of Title Financial Corporation).
Summary/Objective: To manage the corporate human resource department and staff, overseeing administration of hiring, retention, termination, performance appraisals, job descriptions, personnel records, legal compliance, compensation, benefits, and long-term staffing strategies. Responsibilities include development and administration of personnel rules and regulations, compensation structure, job classifications, and programs for employee wellness, training, safety, health and morale. Functions will include training and coaching front line and division management and supervisory staff with navigating and facilitating personnel related conversations and documentation needs with all employees. Be the company’s human resources leader, providing guidance for all human resources related practices to HR staff and all company departments, across multiple state locations.
- · Serve as a leader, mentor and coach to department staff and provide HR service to all company employees
- · Explaining interpretations and applications of regulations, policies, and procedures
- · Evaluate personnel practices to ensure adherence to regulations
- · Oversight and maintenance of the data in (HRIS) information systems and databases
- · Analyze and present strategies to improve TFC’s compensation structure and practices
- · Discuss business strategies, practices, or policies with managers and executives
- · Job analysis & development of and revisions to job descriptions
- · Assessment and improvement of performance evaluation practices
- · Develop HR related training materials
- · Train personnel on HR associated functions
- · Perform internal HR investigations, and inform individuals of status and findings (when appropriate)
- · Provide Privacy Officer functions and maintain confidentiality with information and record keeping management
- · Communicate and engage with TFC vendors of HR benefits, programs and services.
- · Evaluate effectiveness of personnel policies or practices
Required Education and Experience
- 1. A 4-year degree in human resource management (or related field)
- 2. Minimum of 5 years’ successful and demonstrable experience in the HR field.
- 3. Supervisory experience.
- 1. Experience in:
- i. Centralized HR Operations and Administration
- ii. Establishing / maintaining State and Federal personnel compliance
- iii. Multiple State locations (preference given HR experience and expertise in ID, MT, and WY)
- 2. HR Certification(s): SHRM and/or HRCI certifications (or completion of a masters-level degree in an applicable field of study)
- 3. Experience in the financial / real estate lending industries
To apply or get more information): Email Ryan at RyanC@aehr.org or by Phone at (406) 248-6178
-Title Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer -