The Corporate Recruiter Position sources candidates through search engines, career websites, outside agencies, networks, career fairs, and other avenues for Corporate and Exempt level positions located in the Plant locations. This position reports to the VP of HR. This is a remote position.
Idaho Pacific Holdings, Inc. is a family of potato dehydration companies spanning North America – from the nutrient rich farmlands of Idaho and the San Luis Valley of Colorado to the red sandy soils of Prince Edward Island, Canada. Our factories are situated in prime potato producing areas because that is where it all begins. We manufacture potato products for the world using the best raw potatoes in North America.
Our Company began in 1987 in the farming community of Ririe, Idaho, which today remains our Company headquarters. Over the past 35 years we have grown from our roots in Ririe, Idaho to being one of the largest potato dehydration companies in North America consisting of four manufacturing facilities. Our manufacturing facilities utilize state-of-the-art equipment and processes which allow the ability to produce a wide variety of dehydrated potato products. Our highly talented team is ready to provide the technical know-how to support our customers’ needs.
Potatoes, whether eaten fresh, frozen or dehydrated, are the #1 consumed vegetable in North America. We are proud to be an integral part of the potato industry supporting the farmers in our local communities, the foodservice operations serving school lunches, cafeterias, nursing homes and restaurants, and food manufacturers that utilize our ingredients to make a wide array of delicious products. The versatile potato with its nutritious attributes has many applications and we stand ready to supply dehydrated potatoes and to help you innovate the products for tomorrow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages applicant tracking system and serves as contact and resource for plant HR team.
- Posts positions through applicant tracking website and manages sponsorships.
- Pre-screens and identifies qualified candidates; schedules, coordinates and participates in interviews.
- Collaborates with VP of HR and appropriate hiring managers to generate, maintain and update job duties and skills needed to fill open positions.
- Updates and distributes weekly Status Communication for hiring managers and designated members of management.
- Develops and maintains relationships and agreements with recruiters, colleges, agencies, and various sources for high-quality candidates.
- Travel to in and out of state colleges to perform job fairs.
- Researches, analyzes, and prepares Recruiting Statistics/Measurements as well as other reporting requests.
- Pre-screens, establishes, and oversees contracts for Temporary Employment Agencies.
- Assists Plant HR with non-exempt recruiting, strategies and techniques as needed.
- 5 years’ experience in Recruiting and Staffing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience recruiting in manufacturing industry a plus
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proficient in MS Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, internet search engines, recruiting software
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per year.
Click on the Link below to apply