An established Idaho Falls construction company is looking for an experienced full-time Payroll Clerk and Human Resource Coordinator.
- Minimum of 5 years payroll experience preferred, but not required.
- Background in multi-division payroll: Union, Davis-Bacon, Certified Payroll, and Multi-state filings.
- Knowledge and ability to file payroll taxes: Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, and W-2/1099’s
- Human resource responsibilities to include but not limited to: worker’s compensation management, health insurance and benefits, 401K, drug testing, hiring, and administration.
- Support and back-up reception position, and any other duties as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Sage Timberline Accounting (Abra, HRMS, and Aatrix) preferred
- Excellent phone personality and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Knowledge of government contracts helpful
- Monday through Friday, 8-5, 40-45 hours a week
- Medical, Dental, Vision, SIMPLE IRA, Life Insurance, PTO, and Paid Holidays
- Salary depending on experience
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org