Northwest Cosmetic Labs Idaho Falls, ID
This position will administer Human Resources practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, customer focused culture that emphasizes the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The incumbent will serve as an integral part of the Human Resources Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach and consult with line management/leaders by recommending, initiating, implementing, and interpreting policies and processes to ensure that the management of human assets is carried out in a consistent and equitable manner in order to maintain a productive work environment.
- Administer the selection/staffing process and ensure that hiring and promotional activities are in compliance with company policy and legal requirements. Ensure compliance with state and federal laws. Develop and administer new hire orientation.
- Responsible for ensuring positive employee relations. Works collaboratively to properly align practices and systems with employee engagement strategies. Must maintain an excellent working knowledge of the employee handbook to safeguard the company's ability to effectively run its operations. Participate in problem resolution, discipline recommendations, and other related activities as required.
- Administer the selection/staffing process and ensure that hiring and promotional activities are in compliance with Company policy and legal requirements. Ensure compliance state and federal laws. Develop and administer local employee orientation.
- Plans and executes employee events relevant to benefits, wellness, recognition, training, and community involvement.
Must be able to perform the essential job function with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct threat to the individual or others.
Incumbent may be asked to provide other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required Commitment to lifelong learning Innovative, resourceful, and solutions-oriented thought leader High energy and drive to promote an employee-centric, customer focused culture Ability to act with a sense of urgency without compromising quality Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and HRIS software EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3-5 years applicable HR experience
- PHR accreditation preferred
- Broad-based and progressive HR experience
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Office Environment
- Required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms; must lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities