CRI Advantage is seeking a part-time, temporary HR Assistant to help with the clerical functions. The HR Assistant will assist with benefits, some payroll functions, updating handbooks and information, research wage and benefit trends, and assist in HR related audits and regulatory reporting.
- Title: Human Resource Assistant/Intern
- Company: CRI Advantage, Inc.
- Type: Internship – 3-4 months, in Idaho Falls at CRI Advantage, DOE INL managed services, business partner
- Length: 3-4 months, up to 30 hours a week
- Report: Work, report to Director of Human Resources
- Apply to: https://apply.workable.com/j/F5BABBDCE2
- For any instructions, questions: Contact Gabe Halleus at 208-287-4123
- Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, 520 Energy Drive
- Pay: $14 to $17/hour
- Assist the HR Department in carrying out their day to day job duties (i.e. New Hire packets, Benefits information, copying, scanning, etc.)
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
- Update employee records.
- Participate in HR projects including meetings, training, surveys, safety etc.
- Coordinate and assist with new hire orientation. Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must have the ability to maintain strict confidence regarding all matters pertaining to the HR department and payroll
- Must be proficient with computer systems, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be able to remain objective, neutral, and keep confidentiality.
- Adaptable and detail oriented
- Monday to Friday (20-25 hours per week)
- Morning or afternoon, depending on schedule
- This is a temporary position. Expected to last 3-4 months