Idaho Pacific seeks an H.R Generalist to assist us at our Corporate headquarters in Ririe, Idaho.
The Human Resource Generalist will assist in planning, directing and coordinating human resource and administrative functions for all IPH facilities. The HR Generalist will be involved in, and assist with the overseeing of the employee life cycle, from recruitment to separation and beyond, including interviewing, applicant selection, new hire orientation, benefits coordination, grievances, reward programs, payroll generation, and claims response. The H. R. Generalist will aide in updating employee handbooks, participating in related audits, researching wage and pay rate information, and serve as an ‘open-door’ contact between employees and managers.
This is a full-time, year-round permanent position offering competitive starting wage, benefits including health insurance, retirement savings, paid vacation, paid holidays, and more!
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing utilizing the English language. Bilingual in English/Spanish (written and spoken) highly preferred.
- Skills in procedures for personnel recruitment and selection, and interviewing.
- Knowledge of clerical procedures and systems: word processing, file and data management, record-keeping, and Company or regulatory terminology.
- Strong understanding of laws and regulations related to employment, discrimination, record retention, and the coordination of people and resources.
- Good communication skills (oral and written), active listening skills, deductive reasoning, and reading comprehension.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to address complaints, settle disputes, and resolve conflict in a professional manner.
- Must be able to remain objective, neutral, and keep confidentiality.
A Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, industrial relations, or a closely related field desired. Five to seven years’ experience in human resources or professional certification may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Idaho Pacific is a local company with a global impact. We own and operate three U.S. and one Canadian facility, and distribute our products world-wide for the baking, snack-foods, and quick-serve restaurant industries. Our Corporate Office is located in beautiful southeast Idaho, where clean water, clear air, and friendly natives abound! We are proud to be an EO/M/F/Disabled/V Employer, Drug-Free workplace, and E-Verify participant.
Serious and qualified applicants, please apply in person at 4723 East 100 North, Ririe or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.